MILANO SEW-IN PU LINING KIT
Do you love the PU tabs in your wigs which make it easy to glue or tape the wig to your head? Or have you always wished for this type of cap but price prevented you from purchasing it?
- PU tabs protect the wig and adhere to glues or double sided tape easily.
- PU tabs allow multiple uses without damaging the wig.
Milano Sew-In PU Lining Kit is the perfect solution to keep your wig secure but comfortable.
Transform ANY wig into a secure fit with the Milano Sew-In PU Lining Kit.
- 1 PU Lining Top
- 1 PU Nape Piece
- 2 PU Ear Tabs
This Sew-In PU Lining Kit:
- Secures your wig in place using glues and double sided tape.
- Protects and prevents wigs from unraveling.
- Hides the integral construction of the French top.
- Can be used for repairing worn or torn inside lining of wigs.
Whether you a repairing an existing wig or designing your own wig the Milano Sew-In PU Lining Kit is the perfect solution for the ultimate comfort and protection. No longer is it necessary to pay the high cost of customizing the options of your wig. With this solution you can transform ANY wig into this customized option.
To attach the lining kit you will need the following tools: Sewing Machine, Thread, Pins, Small Scissors, Comb, Seam Ripper
- Remove the old lining using small scissors. If you have any combs attached to your wig cap, make sure to remove those as well.
- Secure the top lining onto the cap using pins.
- Sew the top lining onto the cap by going around the edges of the lining.
- Remove the pins as you sew through each piece.
- Use a tail comb to gently pull out any hair that got caught in the seam.
The PU ear and nape pieces will need to be sewn in by hand as a sewing machine will not be able to sew through the silicone. Secure them to the cap before sewing using a pin. Once you have sewn the ear and nape pieces on, your wig is now ready to wear with your new lining.